Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan and prepare for all of the major events in life...
- Special Vacation and Trips
We also prepare for the unexpected by purchasing home, auto and medical insurance. But have you planned for the inevitable?
Protect your family with pre-planning
Most people tend to overlook one of the greatest gifts you can give your family, which is preparing for the inevitable. We understand it's not a subject anyone likes to think about or talk about.
However, it is a fact every family will have to face at some point. It's easier and kinder to your loved ones to make these decisions now, before they are faced with them under severe stress and sadness.
- Easier on loved ones
- Eliminates emotional decisions and overspending
- Peace of mind, your wishes are carried out
- Lifts the burden off loved ones
- Protects them from unexpected expense
Why plan in advance?
You cannot fully alleviate their emotional and financial stress during this time, however you can help them by having a plan outlined for your wishes by pre-planning.
- Personal choice - you decide practical, detailed decisions reflecting your standards, lifestyle, taste and budget
- Lower costs - finalizing your plan protects against escalating costs
We will work with you
Our caring staff will assist you in choosing and planning your arrangements that will reflect your standards, lifestyle, taste and budget.
We offer a variety of financing programs that will suit every budget and ease the financial burden.
How to start
Would you like to discuss how to start pre-planning? Call 270-598-7075 or email us to set-up an appointment. We are happy to meet with you at a convenient time and place.